Friday 25 November 2016

1:02

it's 1am in the morning.
you're asleep,
while I'm here,
fighting with my thoughts,
my insecurities,
myself.

I was caught up with school ever since sem 1.2 started.
wanting to get better grades, wanting to be a better student.

things started to collapse when I couldn't manage my time and priorities properly.

I thought I was happy all along.

I thought life is finally getting better for me,
when I realized,
it didn't.

In this period of time,
I neglected my loved ones.

I lost myself in the midst of loving the one I love.

I'm so afraid this love, 
this happiness
would be temporary.

I don't want to be happy temporary.
I don't require a temporary happiness,
a temporary love.

I'm sorry I'm such a difficult person to love.
I'm sorry for everything that I've done.
I'm sorry,
for being me.

/ oh god. please stay.


No comments:

Post a Comment