Tuesday 22 December 2015

hello kitty run 2015

this year is my 2nd time signing up for hello kitty run along with my mum.
this year, she also invited 2 of her bff ((for 10 over years)) & their kids along.
GREAT I FINALLY HAVE COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

ok throwback to last year..............
went with my mum & when we're only at 1km, ((so yeah 4km to go)) , it started raining so heavily that the run cannot continue.
as there's no shelters nearby, my mum & i had to run to the nearest shelter but it's flooded w lots of family with kids so yeah.
great experience to run under the rain though!!!!!!!

ok back to the story...........

im ready for hello kitty run 2015!!!!!!!!














































finally filled my hungry tum tum!!!!!

lookin forward to more runs in the future :-)

Love
Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment