Friday 7 November 2014

Hello Kitty Run 2014

heeeellooooo. so i finally updated my blog again woohoo. so on 1st nov, which is a Saturday, is Hello Kitty Run!!!! this is my first marathon that i participated & im quite excited about it??? as my grandma is at Taiwan, there's no human alarm for us. we are suppose to leave house at 5.30am, but end up we waking up at 5.40am hahaha. we forgotten to buy bread for the day,so my mum cooked maggi mee. 

and then we head down to harbourfront. ^^
eyebags game strong



 the crowd tho





there's a total of 17K people involved in this run. & as im tooooo short, my view even after i tiptoed tho. 
HUMAN HEADS.


and i found my teacher there........

look at the sky at the back even before the run started. /laughcryemoji/



& then the run starts woooooo.

my mum is a dork
qt

10min after we started the run, it started raining. not just the drizzling rain, but it rain super heavily.

as there's no shelter nearby, our only choice is to continue running under the rain.

as there's alot of families that brought their toodles along, those who have a pram, good for them. for those who doesn't have a pram, were being carried / piggyback by their parents & exposing under the rain.

finally we found a shelter that have space for us, & obviously everything in our fun pack is wet, including our phones.

poor mascaras & eyebrows are all smudged, & my exposed half brows tho. D:


luckily, the so-call 5km run had shorten to 3.84km???? idk la that's what some people say.

and finally through the crowd, i finally get my medal & biscuits & drinks!!!!!!!!

the stupid thing is that the weather is so fine after the run T.T 



look at the medal holyshit it's superrrrr cuteeeee.









there's a so call hello kitty beach party after the run, but it's super boring, except the fact that there's alot of fun booth. as my mum is a super hardcore fan of hello kitty, we queued for the hello kitty photo booth woooooooo.










after all the activities, we went to take mrt to bugis, as i'm meeting my sponsor there, & i want to shop hehehe.

as im superrrrr cold, we went into uniqlo & mum bought me this comfy green jacket that i loveeeeee alot as the colour is exact to parkas, & the material is perfecttttt.
we went shopping around bugis junction, & im so freaking happy that my mum bought me a babydoll dress ohmygeeeeeeeee lots of laavssss. & my mum bought a knitted cardi for herself.

after meeting my sponsor to collect the sponsored items, we went to bugis junction & ate itacho sushi as our early dinner.











expected the bill to hit $100, but it's $40++, yay or nay?

i recommend you guys to try their smoked salmon as it's like the best among every single thing, like seriously.

thanks for reading xx

Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment