Sunday 5 October 2014

updateeeeeee

happy sunday dear readers!! & hari raya haji to fellow malays :)
so.. most of the schools had already ended their exams & enjoying their so-call holidays already, im still not halfway through yet, i only cleared 2 papers & there's 10 more papers to go pfft. my cough & sore troat is so bad today that my nose & flame is filled with blood pffft. so i told him when he's gaming halfway while im studying, when he said he will be coming to find me yaaaayyyy. i'm like so happy that he came as i just can't concentrate in my studies plus i miss him.
he called me at around 1plus, & told me that he can't come over today. i'm like alittle disappointed when i heard that so i say it's okay lor. in the end he asked ''which part of the house are you at now?'' followed by my mum telling me that he's outside the house. this is the 4th time i got tricked by him with the same type of trick, but still, he's such a cute freak.
we went over to hougang 1 to grab our late breakfast as we both woke up late hahahaha. then we went to chit-chat under the block, then we went to mcdonalds cos he wanted ice-cream.
if you are a follower on my main instagram, you would know that he bought me this chinese syrup ''pipagau'' idk how type it la hahahaha please dont mind me. thanks to this so-call medication he bought 2 days ago, my cough get slightly better. when we are at mcdonalds, he was like ''you can't eat ice cream you can't eat ice cream.'' but then after persuading him, he finally said ''ok la i buy you mc flurry as well, but you don't tell your mum ok?'' yays to me hhaaha. sooooo i enjoyed eating the ice cream, then after that it's torturing me. my cough get worse again woopssss.
we went back to my house & did loom bands together yays, & he's like super duper patient while im raging about it. and my mum even took a shot of us which we have no idea about it.


went dinner with my mum & genn opposite my house. my mum was walking at the front while me & genn are at the back. i kept harassing him by tickling him, which made him laugh like mad, & he gotten his revenge as well gosh. the dinner was freaking awkward as it's quiet at a point of time that genn started asking my mum about her npcc experience 20 years ago hahaha wts.
after dinner he went home. even though it's just a short few hour meetup with him, & i dont get to see him everyday, im glad that he's still text me everyday & call me whenever he's gaming which is everydaaaay. he's always patient with me, always calming me down whenever im sad or raging, he's always the sweet guy that i love, thanks for being in my life sunshine.






Thanks for reading guys, thankyou so much for the 16.7K views!! i love you all so much! :-)
brb for next post x
Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment