Friday 17 October 2014

Outing x Bestie

YOOHOO!! Finally exams are over on wednesday & thursday was marking day, thats why i would get a chance to catchup with gracia after so long!! so we met at hougang 1 at 10.30am for breakfast. i wore my current fav striped tee, skorts & my new spiked jeffery campbell heels. gracia is taller than me by around 8-10cm??? idk hahaha so with my heels i finally get a chance to feel tall for once haha. 

i felt so damn awkward walking to hougang 1 from my house, so i took bus 1 stop instead. & so yeap, on the bus, even though it's just one stop, people still look at me on the bus. why sia, isit i too attractive for them? hahaha jk.

as usual, ya, toilet shot.

we took bus 72 from Hougang 1 to Yio Chu Kang mrt, & change north-south line to somerset. despite people looking at us on the mrt, taalaah yolo to pictures on the train hehe.


when we reached scape, i remembered that there's no flea on weekdays hahaha. so we went to this desert shop i guess? virgin try @ Tea Tozz yay or nay?! we ordered a thai milk tea & a mango ice with all the weird toppings we can find & it's only less than $10!!
qt

photography by pro /clapclap/



failed selfie shot hehe
the background is daaaamn niceeeee
we went to bugis after window shopping around scape as there's only a few shops that are open & it's raining so we left to bugis. i bought a denim skorts & couple jersey with gracia & obviously we ain't got time to take pictures there cos we are busy shopping haha.

it's actually the first time i went out with gracia alone for shopping date as we are always together along with jingjing, who is busy dating therefore she didn't join us :)

after bugis, we went to dhoby ghaut to daiso & we randomly grab anything we saw there as it's freaking $2 each hahaha. as my freaking legs hurts so much but i dont want to take it out as i insist i had to take ootd shot before i change my shoes hahaha. 

after daiso date hahaa


i look awkward but whatever i finally got a ootd shot of the day hahaha

black er black black black
candid bcos im a sexy photographer hahaha jk
i look like a hooligan walking???? hahahaha

we later on went to this eatery at bugis junction, which i can't remember the shop name of it woops but if i remember correctly it's a french eatery??

idk about this pic omg i look so unglam but idc haha


gracia insist that i must change my shoes but i don't want, so she started try to take off my shoes, which she failed as the spikes on my shoe poked her haha im sorry bb. i have no choice but to take off my shoes.....


I SUDDENLY BECAME SHORT ONCE AGAIN. /HEARTBROKEN/

it look so awkward wearing a striped tee, skorts & suddenly, slippers.

BUT MY SLIPPERS ARE CUTE HAHAHA

awkward fat legssss

so we started heading home, i mean gracia went home while i went to find my boyfriend at his house area. so obviously while on the mrt, more selfies!!! hehe please don't scroll down if you don't wanna see our unglam side hahaha.








so halfway my camera battery is flat so we changed to taking pics with my phone hahaha spot the freaking big difference in the quality!!! 










& we spotted this qt!!!!

did i mention that im going to find my boyfriend? yup so i did. he stay at fernvale, that means i had to change west side lrt from sengkang. as it's my first time taking west side i think???? im not familiar with the route.
guess what happened?????? 






I GOT LOST.

i alighted at the wrong stop, thinking that its the correct stop haha. after the lrt left, i then realised it's Thanggam instead. while waiting for the lrt, i got so creeped out that i went to take pictures of the surrounding, & myself as im alone at the lrt platform hahahaha.

it look so creepy :(((


finally i reached fernvale omg like finalllyyyyy.

we went walking around his estate, chit-chatting, & then we went to his house for awhile as i nearly seen how guys game in real life before???? & he told me before he's gonna teach me how to play so yeap hahaha.

sadly, we didn't took any pictures together but hmm, it's alright hehe.

i felt safe when genn is around, he's just like a flame that lights up my whole life.

today is 17th october, we are 54 days strong, & 1 more week to our 2nd monthsary.

lots & lots of love for all my loved ones,
& not to forget,
my beloved readers!!!!

thankyou so much i hit 18k page views on my blog, i felt so happy about it, thankyou so much i'll definately blog real soon so do stay tune on my blog / my instagram ^^

i felt super bored after exams so yeap do spam me questions on my askfm, i will reply all of them!! :)

Blessed.
Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment