Wednesday 8 October 2014

Witch n Wizard

Happy midweek guys!!

Few days back, Lovely Items approached me telling me that she wanna sponsor me. I was so delighted the moment i heard it as i really love her apparels alot & she's my favourite shop owner that i encounter before.

My first impression about her is very fierce & rude, maybe because she doesn't show her real self to new customers?? The first time i bought from her i was so afraid of her, i find her replies very scary hahaha. After dealing with her for a few more times, she's actually a very nice person, unless you piss her off :)

Last month, i went to her flea at Rivervale Mall. It was quite late for her flea already (around 3pm??) & i was so excited to approach her & wanted to take a picture with her. Sadly, im damn shy to approach her but im glad i bought something from her flea & she even gave me a slight discount as she was clearing! I was damn shock the moment she speaks, it's really gentle & soothing (omg i sound so pedo haha)

~ Back to the sponsorship ~

okay so she have this new instashop @witchnwizard, & she's one of the owner. Witchnwizard includes so many freaking rad stuffs that you dont wanna miss! They will be launching their first collection which include a collection of items from Happy Monday as well as exclusive unique designs. You should totally support them as they will be giving free normal mail for all their items (woohoo!!) & their items will be super affordable dont worry!! ^^ They only launch a new collection once a month so you should mark your calendar & camp on their instagram for their launch hahaha. It's 18th October 8pm on their instagram!!! remember okay hehe 18th october 8pm!!


not to forget, thankyou to my lovely photographer aka my boyfriend ehehe


so sorry for not uploading more pictures of this top, the other pictures i took is the same pose :(

ANYWAYS

i sincerely apologise for the poor quality of the pictures recently on my instagram, i had changed my iphone4S to xiaomi note & the camera quality is so horrible sigh. will be taking pictures with my camera soon!! probably next week or so after my exams hehe. AND TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED UNDER MY PICTURES ON INSTAGRAM, im sorry if any of you thinks that i didn't reply your comments = because im popular & you are not worth replying. NONONO. HELL NO THAT I WOULD THINK THAT WAY. im really happy & i really appreciate evreryone's comments alright. those who are following me on instagram, liking my photos, reading my blog, thankyou all so much, im really thankful & i love you all so much ^^

please go & support @lovelyitemss & @witchnwizard on instagram alright!!

have a blessed week & drink more water everyone!!!
Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment