Monday 11 August 2014

NOM No Other Meaning Cafe

I went to NOM, No Other Meaning Cafe with my mum earlier today for brunch. it'sour first time there thanks to the recommendation of my mum's friend.
NOM is located inside Macpherson Community Club, which i find it kind of weird yet curious the moment my mum told me.
However, being located at the community club may allow some people to have a neutral impression about it, their prices are reasonable because of it :)
We ordered their oreo rainbow cake to try as that's the food most people order at NOM. The rainbow cake comes with a outer layer of either oreo, caramel or chocolate. It's not so sweet, which is suitable for those who prefer cakes that are not that sweet.



These are what we ordered for our brunch, & it's worth the price. It's yummy and of reasonable price, it's a cafe you cannot miss :)




dont disturb me i enjoying my food ok







i got annoyed by my fringe so i clipped it up in the end hehehe.



Directions from Macpherson MRT Station (Circle Line)

Take Exit A: Lor Bengkok, turn left and board any bus
(Bus no 61, 63, 65, 66, 135, 154, 158) at bus stop opposite Macpherson Secondary School (Bus stop no: 70391) 

Alight at 2nd bus stop at Blk 90 Pipit Road (Bus stop no: 70211)


NOM Bistro & Bakery – No Other Meaning
Macpherson Community Club Level 1 – 400 Paya Lebar Way, Singapore 379131
Tel: +65 67373839
Opening Hours: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm


Thanks for reading, love you all.

Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment