Sunday 22 December 2013

dedicated to deslyn

this post is specially dedicated to this deslyn, one of the best friend i've met in my secondary school life. she dont know that i'm blogging about her so yeah.

she's the first "stranger" that i've met on first day of school last year when i was secondary 1, 2nd Jan 2012. i dont have any classmates i knew that came to North Vista Secondary School & i knew no one. how she & I met was pretty awkward haha, i still remembered clearly what happened that day. when our class was called to stand up & go to explore our new classroom, Deslyn literally fell down & cant stand up lol. i went up & hold her up, saying " Are you okay? " in a super duper awkward & soft voice. after then, we became friends. We didnt sat together in class, i sat with Sining as i cant find any seats x.x during recess, i have no friends at the moment except Deslyn ( as i shut my mouth shut ) so i went recess with her. We didnt know what to eat at first, & after 5-10min, we decided to eat chicken rice MUAHAHAHA yay.

I guess after one week of sec one, when we know our register number, i realised im register one & Deslyn is register two!! so every morning we sat tgt at the parade square & slowly get closer to each other. But, during Feb'2012, idk why but we drifted apart, after i know Jolene & became close friends with her.

I cant rmb when but we reunited again yay. We went everywhere tgt, to class, to toilet, to canteen, after school. Im really blessed to have her as my best friend. Even though we quarrel & cold wars at times, because of friends, because of ny ex, because of some misunderstanding, but it's really great to know her. During May, when my ex & I broke up the 2nd time, i kept msging & ranting at Deslyn, in the end after one day me & my ex patched up & she was like "scolding" me in a funny tone ( idk how to explain oh gosh ) I remembered during October, when my ex broke up with me, i cried alot, & she's always there for me. Im a crybaby in class & i cried lots of times in class, she's there for me ( along with Jolene ) To be honest, sometimes im really really jealous when she's with other friends ( so sorry!!! ) Time flies, it's been two years since i know her & sadly we wont be in the same class next year sigh. ( IM VERY SAD OKIE ) 

During this December holidays, me & Jolene kept asking her out but we got rejected a few times as she's going out with her CCA friends :/ Her birthday is 14th December, i remember so so so clearly!!! She kept saying i remember her birthday by my ex's birthday but oh well.

Thankyou so much for everything you've done Deslyn, teaching me maths, playing with me in class, being there for me everytime i need you & being the best friend i've met in my school life. Please dont forget me & drift apart from me & Jolene next year even thoug we wont be in the same class. Always remember this, i love you bestie. :)















Thanks for reading. xx

Bryana Huang















No comments:

Post a Comment