Saturday 30 November 2013

update updateee

yoohooo~ back with a update about my stupid figure & loots of da weeeeek!

alot people keep asking about how my stupid thighs look like, because i told them i have very huge hip bone sobs. so.. to those curious fellow out there, presenting to you my asshole figure!! -major turnoff-


it look like a hourglass & i have a hard time finding high waist jeans sigh. T.T

btw, today is saturday!!! past few days had been a freaking freaking shopping week for me! :D so.. here are my loots of this week!!! *gasps*



these two vintage pullover are soooo lovely isnt? i sold it on my instashop at $22 & currently both are pending for cash deals yay!!!


i bought this donut spag top as i find it sooooo adorable!!! rly rly wanted to keep it for myself but i cant wear it out due to my back's condition pffft fuckyou. >:(( 








omgomgomg im soooo loving this IDGAF pullover from a instashop @fitmylooks!! :) it's $16.50 mailed & the material is sooo comfy & it's not rly thick which is suitable for singapore's weather!! :)





bought these two basic high waist shorts from a instashop's flea at kovan yesterday!!! i rly rly loveeee it alot but it's kinda tight as my butt area wtf -.- it's 12.5" across which is i can fit in , but it's tight at my thigh area & it squeezeeee all my thigh fats out ohmyfuck. T.T i hate to say but im selling these two lovely shorts at my instashop!!!


ohmiiigooooddd i bought this from yesterday's flea as well only at $12!! it's mine it's mine it's mine!!!


andddd my favourite loot of this week is these!!!!!!! omgggg it's $34 from a retail shop when i saw people selling $30 online!!!! GAAAAAHHHHHH. be jealous bitches muahahaha.


hhehehe, this week i've spent around $200-$300 on these apparels? :) but hopefully some of the apparels can be sold & i'll be able to earn some back yay!! :)

please support my instashop @shopxnanaa for affordables instocks, jansport bagpack preorder, converse preorder & alot alot more preorders coming up!!! :)

have a blessed weekend ahead,
xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment