Tuesday 5 November 2013

malaysia tripppp

Hooolllaaa (: went to malaysia on friday afternoon till today morning & you can say i have fun ! (:


(( my friend say i look a little like peishi in this picture HAHAHA. ))

so 3hours of car jouney there, and butt pain neck pain back pain blaaahh. x_x went to batu pahut mall (( called as BP Mall )) with my relatives after we settled down . so awkward without my grandmother following us you know T.T sooo many teenage couples over there sia LOOOOL. damnn chicken. HAHAHA i must stop with my chicken thingy or i'll go crazy again.



so i bought a stitch small pouch at rm 8.90 & a scrump dustcap at rm 8 and the total is like sg $8?? WORTH ITTTT OKKKK!! sadly my relatives was playing my phone & i guess it drop on the road or smthing? T.T IT'S DAMN CUTEEEEEEE.



stitch is just something i CANNOT CANNOT maintain GAHHHHHH. i lub lub lubbbbb stitch alot HAHA.

After window shopshop for like an hour, my relatives brought me to a restaurant called " sushi king " aiya you see the name will know what i ate right? ahahah joke lol. sushi king is also like singapore's sakae sushi, it also have the auto moving thingy which i suddenly forget what it's called fuuuhhh. total bill is less than rm 50 , which means sg $20 lidat??? CHEAP BAHHHH.

I forgotten that im in malaysia & i replied like 10 longlong messages holyshittt. D:

Yesterday my grandmother & i went to a old shopping mall called " summit " it used to be my favourite shopping mall as i rmb i LOVED the miny playground at mcdonalds heheh. and i love to buy hair accessories over there when im still a little little girl ! :) but sadly.. mcdonalds had closed down, many many many more shops moved away from that shopping mall as many death cases happened there sigh.. then we went to try malaysia's pizza hut ! the prices are similar to singapore's one, which means when it's converted to sg it's half the price! but... the taste is totally different ewwww. i always loved hawaiin pizza & can eat 5pieces on my own!! but the moment i ate their pizza, ohmy im not gonna take another bite dude. their tomato sauce is like so sucklish T.T i called chicken wings too & i thought it is going to appear as brown / orange as it always do, but then over at malaysia, it's yellowish & it look like it's not cooked yet !


(( happy grandmother with mum mum mum ))




srsly pizza hut in malaysia totally tasted different from singapore's T.T one & only time im gonna eat it! ><

after a tiny little bit of shopping in summit, we went faciaaaaaal ! im so afraid that the facial is gonna ruin my face again like my previous experience in one of the facial at bishan, my whole face turn red & swollenn !!! the facial lasted from 3.30pm to 7pm, 2.5hours & my back & butt hurt like afghkojkcl . i nearly broke their sleeping area i guess wooopsss. it's like a super super hard & stiff board .____. can you believe they fking asked me to take off my top part clothesssss!!!! IM SO SO SOOOO SHOCKKK. so it's freaking cold with that sarong over my boddyyyy. but apparently that aunty that "served" me is gentle, & she tells me like how to take care of my complexion all these. (: it's wayyy better than singapore's ! (: she trimmed my eyebrows too & now it look so SWAGSWAGSWAGISH HAHAHA.


we had dinner & went to xiao hui's house where there's wifi like finallyyyy HAHA. so i started camworing agaiiinn. xD




(( ME NO LIKE EYEBAGS ARGHH ))

i loved malaysia's "corridoor" as it's like sooo empty with seldom vehicles passing by so i took some ootd there todaaaayy c: credits to my gong but cute grandmother heheh. :D



and , welcome back to singapore HAHAHA.


updating soon
xoxo
















No comments:

Post a Comment