Wednesday 30 October 2013

Judgemental worlddd

since i cant close my eyes & sleep, i shall blog about judgemental world lor.

you see, we all live in this pathetic judgemental world where people start judging you because of some little things. commonly what we usually heard are things like " wah she so ugly still got boyfriend arh " , " she so fat! " , " wah this girl so short " and manymany more. people cant stop themselves from how they grow doesnt?? to do think they want it this way, HAH.




im ugly , im fat , im short but how? im born this way lor. I have fat tummy , my hips are very huge, & i have only tiny little bit of thigh gap, pathetic enough?? everytime i scroll through instagram, wah all those skinny & pretty girls, they can wear whatever they like, & they look good in anything. me?? everytime i just have to stare blankly at my closet thinking what to wear sigh.




there was once i went shopping with my mum & my first wish list is high waist jeans. so, i went to the jeans shop with my mum & i tried on the jeans. I LOOK FREAKING HORRIBLE IN IT. you can totally see my hips bone popping out. as i have huge thigh, i need a bigger size. and you know what? when my thigh can fit in, my waist area will be very loose. when my waist area is fitting, my thigh area will be very tight. that day i really felt SO HORRIBLE, i really felt like crying that day. sigh. i really felt like taking a chopper & chop off some of my fats :/

i tell myself i wanna be skinny, but hard you know. see food, eyes go blingbling. but know what? FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF. dont change yourself just to attract the opposite sex. if that guy/girl really loves you, he wouldnt even care about your appearance & love every single thing io you.

i used to be someone who changed myself to "attract" guys, & it attracted the wrong group of guys. ew. all they matters are looks. no looks, scram off. that's what those jerks think. 

those perfect guys in fairytales hardly appears, well it didnt appear for me. but i hope miracle happens? HAHA.



those people out there, stop judgement others. nobody is perfect, neither are you. you dont have to be jealous of others because everyone is their own unique one. no one have the same DNA right? HAHA. feel good about yourself, ignore the haters. learn to accept people's positive comments about you & you will feel happier each day. i tried & it works HHAHA.



update soon.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment