Sunday 6 October 2013

bloob bloooooob

ello ello ellooooo . today is sunday sunday you knowwwwww . tomorrow is maths paper sobsobs :<

today me & my family went to compass point's soup restaurant as a farewell lunch for my auntttttt . (: my aunt is going to philipines to work for few weeks oh myyyy. :( and you know what ? Winx club is at compass point muahahaaaa ! xD ex winx club fan you know you know . :3

my fat fat face today cannot maintain , i look fat in all pictures ewwwww . D: maybe becos i slept at 4am last night & woke up at 11am today morning? T.T blaahhhh, sososoooo tiring :/ Im still working on the way i blog cos i find it toooo boring but who cares you know *winkwink*


ootd!!!


crowd of kiddos ! winx club fan club yo xD

family photo




mummy & aunt ! :)


aunt & grandmahhhh. :)



me & aunt ! :)


erhemmmm .. after my aunt went to daiso for some last minute shopping & my maid & grandma went home first , mummy & i went camworing ! xD







I lub my family ♡♡

xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment