Saturday 20 July 2013

Ndp NE Show 2 (:

Heyhey greetings!

It's a lovely saturday & im on my way to headquarters already ! (: It's NE Show 2 today yayyyy! Left with NE show 2 , NE show 3 , preview & after that actual dayyyy! Hoorayyy! Im just too excited for it HAHA. Little star said that she would bring her camera for me ( shooting star ) , starstar ( juliet ) & justastar ( jia hui ) to play teehee ! I cant waittt ! But im tired with my lens on , till at night 10 plus reach home then can take out .. :'( i felt so proud to be in the contigent of ndp'13 (: I felt so happy to be one of the 3 person to represent our school NORTH VISTA <3 for ndp , along with Amir & Zhen Fu (: i felt so happy to be the only girl in the whole school to represent our school for uniform groups (: i felt so happy to be the only one in the whole girlguides of my school to represent Singapore's birthday NDP :D

Shall end it here HAH . Byeeee (;

No comments:

Post a Comment