Monday 29 July 2013

14th Birthday

Hellooooo (: it's my 14th birthday todayyyy yayyy!! Happy birthday to myself heheh!! :D Received lots of wishes from my friends & family ^^ My day was just toooo awesomeeee!! After school i went shopping with Rachel & Deslyn!! (: I treat them Starbucks so yeahh (: I bought alot of clothes todayyyy! I wore Pervert 17 shirt today & i realised i can wear it on National Day celebration muahahaha XD cant waitttt! :D Received presents frm Jingjing, Rachel, Daddy, JingKai, Shaoyang todayyyy (: I love the pencil case from Jingjing, Piggybank from Rachel, Portable charger & ice cream cake from Daddy, DC snapback from Jingkai & a stitch from Shaoyangggg! omggggg!! XD I bought a new pony today yayyyy, now i got two :D I wished my birthday was way better than this, but it's false hopes sigh. HAHA. Bye for now !! (: late happy birthday to myself (:

didn't expected him to text me :')
all time fav pri sch bestie


with deslyn & rachel
fav fav fav


mum took my pressi :(
thanks jingkai
thanks shaoyang thanks thanks thankssss

family

with mummy




Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you , happy birthday to Bryana ( myself ) , happy birthday to you ~ <3

Cya next year on 29th july , i will miss you, birthday (':

No comments:

Post a Comment