Sunday 28 July 2013

14th Birthday

Hello peeps. (: less than 30min to my 14th birthday (': i cant waitttt. Spam me with all those birthday wishes on twitter & instagram, i love birthday wishes. (: how i wish tmr in sch my friends got celebrate my birthday for me , it will be sooo sweet. (': Today celebrated my bday with my family , a jap lunch. (: after that me & my mommie went nex for shopping & i bought a 79 shirt :D I bought a portable charger for him as i know he need it alotalotalot. See i so caring? Hahaha. I wanted to spend my bday with him but he is too busy. :( he is not replying my msg too sigh. How i wish he can send me a longlong message but he wont ._. Anyways , im excited for tmr :D im tired now so goodbyeee!(:
ootdddd


Happy advance birthday to myselfff! Goodnightttt! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment